Live Dog Training Course Catalog
Sign Up Check List
Depending on the course you are choosing, you only need to follow a few simple steps and you will be on your way to getting your dog training program started.
Sign up Check List
Follow these steps to check fees and sign up on-line.
|Sign-up Check List
- Choose the right training
program that suits your needs.
If you have any questions
about any of the training programs, please e-mail
me or call
- Fill out the Training
Application. Print the application.pdf
file and bring it to your first class, or you can fill
out the Training Application at your first class, by
- Find your dog's shot records and bring them to your first class.
- Go to our on-line Admissions
Center to check class fees.
You can pay at your first class.
- Read the Basic
Orientation Book and prepare your yourself with
the right tools to train your dog.
- Sign-up for the Training
Notes, this is your course plan. Your first lesson
is included so you can get started with your training
program today. When you know what your goals getting
there is much easier.
- I will call you or email you to set up your appointment
for your first class. You can call me at:
1(408)733-2829 or email me at:
See you in Class with your dog!!!
Check Course Fees
Our newest product!
Do you know what your dog just stepped in?
Or what was that thing they just rolled in?
I can guarantee that whatever it was it was not sterile.
Germs, bacteria, fungus and virus are everywhere. As micro-organisms do their job of breaking down decaying material, they give off an odor which attacks our dogs. Of course our dogs don't know any better, so they carry these micro-organisms into our house and car. When you touch your dog these germs are transferred to your body.
Unless these germs are specificity sterilized they multiply and grow causing all kinds of disease.
Paw & Body Sanitizer is not only for your puppy or dogs health, it's for you and your family's health.
100% safe for humans as well.
Protect your dog or puppy by killing germs and boosting their immune system.
("An ounce of prevention is better
than a pound of cure")
Paw & Body Sanitizer
Or visit our Student Store for more info.
You can also find it at your local
An-Jan Feed and Pet Supply.
A few supplies is all you need!
|Supplies needed for class.
- Six Foot Leash (leather, nylon, cotton, or chain) NO retractable leashes.
- Training Collar (flat leather, nylon, slip collar, pinch collar, Halti, or Gentle Leader)
- Although we do not promote the use treats in class, treats can be helpful for keeping the new students focus at your first class.
- A pocket sized toy can also be helpful to complete the lessons with a play session.